Fw: Led-switch Alternative

  • Subject: Fw: Led-switch Alternative
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:28:42 +0000

No CBus because their training system seems to be a farce - cant get on=20
it. I'll only do it because of the grands worth of kit for =A3600.

And as for xAP - i still havnt a clue how it all works, or even the value.=
=20
Why would I put another stage in the way of a momentary switch ?

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/03/2005 11:27 -----