Re: Sonos, and thanks for all the fish

  • Subject: Re: Sonos, and thanks for all the fish
  • From: "geddesbruce" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:06:09 -0000

My units should be turning up on Monday from the states. I notice
you mention the swithing to 220v for the zone players. Whats the
deal with the power brick for the controller - does it automatically
sense the UK voltage?

The rest of the setup sounds remarkably easy from your other posts.
However, any other show stoppers to watch out for?

Regards
Bruce.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@u...> wrote:
> My Sonos units appeared today - and I've never installed anything
so
> easily in my life !
>
> The system works like a charm, and 2 zones are up and running. Now
I'll