[OT} mac mini help!

Hi guys,

Well, it all started off well - the mini arrived yesterday.
Of course, 't was St paddys day, so beering it up somewhat.  Thus, when I
got home to my lovely mini, I plugged it all in - except of course, the
wireless keyboard and mouse, wondered how on earth I could install the
wireless drivers since I had no means of input to install the drivers.
Anyhoo, being a bit reckless, I decided to turn the fecker on
and....blimey,
it found the wireless kb and mouse - hurrah.
Flushed by that success, but subsequently confused by the confounded
interface (alcohol *may* have been a factor!), I resolved to try again
tomorrow (ie, today - keep up!) in a more sober frame of mind.
Aware of battery life issues, I turned off the wireless keyboard and mouse
(but not the mini) and promptly went to bed......
....tonite, the mini was sleeping, fair enough, try to wake it - no joy.
Reset the bugger with the power switch, boot up, fine...but no response.
Try a few more times. No joy
Insert wireless kb and mouse driver cd.
Nothing.
Find a usb kb and mouse and plug em in.
Can control mac mini - hurrah!
....some time later, conclude that:
1. bluetooth, that DID work, no longer does.  I look at the status and it
says it is switched off.
I try to turn it on and...nothing.
Somewhere else on the mini, looking at bluetooth stuff, it says it cannot
find bluetooth hardware - please check it is installed.
It WAS last nite :(
2. Network - neither wired nor wireless seem to work, either DHCP or static
ip :(
3. CD - how the hell do I access this?  No idea, but now my wirless driver
CD is stuck in there and there is no eject button and I cannot even
"see" it
anywhere....

I thought these buggers were supposed to be *easier* than pc's :(

Anyone got any ideas on what I can do, or does it need to be returned to
sender?

Thanks,

Tony
//back to my good old reliable (usually) pc...