RE: [OT] Its for charity

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Its for charity
  • From: "Andy Laurence" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:17:50 -0000

aashram <mailto:groups@xxxxxxx>
scribbled on 18 March 2005 15:09:
> hi all - as part of the new website for the charity I work
> for, I need to setup creditcard transaction processing for
> online donations. Could anyone recommend the most cost
> effective company we could use ? Worldpay are way to
> expensive for the charity.

PayPal are easy to setup, but obviously require the user to register
with PayPal.  I plan to use Nochex when I get the time to code my own
basket.  They only charge 3% IIRC, which is good, and startup costs are
non-existant.  Of course, you need to code a basket.....

Cheers,
Andy
--
http://www.andylaurence.co.uk