Latest message you have seen: Re: OT - DVD burner with 100 disc store

RE: North/Southbridge coolers...

  • Subject: RE: North/Southbridge coolers...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0000

I don't know what I'll order yet - I'm using one of the big Zalman coolers
on the HTPC which I *THINK* overhangs the northbridge so perhaps the 47mm
high one might be a bit tall.

As it is the HTPC is currently running *WITHOUT* a fan but still with the
existing heatsink and it hasn't fecked up yet ... Mind you the other KV7
board could have been running for over a year with no fan on its
northbridge!

Phil

Giving.'

.