Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Google Wave

RE: Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?

  • Subject: RE: Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?
  • From: "Jason Starkie" <jason.starkie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:49:33 -0000

Here is a list of Lon products compliant
=20
http://www.echelon.com/productdb/
=20
Lon is a 2 wire bus interface great for small jobs but a pain to engineer a
large installation
=20
Trend controls have been around for years and have just been bought by
Honeywell so watch this space
=20
Honeywell now produce lots of products that are Lon compatible I/O boards +
some great multi sensors that pick up temp  Pir movement Digital input
Ligh=
level all in the one compact unit.
=20
Honeywell have released a controller in the US that has a built in web
server so should plug straight into broadband due out here anytime
=20
The only downside of Lon is the expensive software required to program
devices =A31600 ish
=20
More info here
http://www.honeywell.com.pl/pdf/automatyka_budynkow/automatyka/zappn.pdf
=20
I have just completed the Honeywell Care / Lon course Happy to help
=20
Jason
=20

_____=20=20