Latest message you have seen: Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?

  • Subject: Re: New Central Heating System : HA Possibilities?
  • From: "solentelectricalservices" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:22:14 -0000

12% thats a huge saving, I will be calling heatmiser first thing for
more info as pricing does seem very fair. Biggest problem with smart
has always been the premium price for each zone. In the case of
underfloor this gets very expensive as more often than not every
room has its own control. Thats like on average 8 zones plus. Also
smart have this stupid policy that you have to buy through them for
residential projects, even im having hassle with them about getting
gear. This adds also to the cost. I notice the pc interface is not
available for heatmiser yet, has anyone seem what it can do?

wrote:

> > > For something that is heating control specific and a
networked

<ben@t...>
wrote:

> [...]
Comfort.