Latest message you have seen: Re: automated broadband speed check?

Anyone hlp me spec my PVR ? OR suggest forum that will

Hi.

All my mates keep telling me that I should get SKY PLUS. Now unless the
requirements list below cannot be met, then I hope to get something better
than them and shut them up !

Min Requirements:

Components
Slim case aka sky box size
2x HDs mirrored - for speed and backup(Not too bothered just needs to be
big)

Outputs to....
38" Widescreen Toshiba TV - ProgressiveScan
5.1 TEAC AMP Digital

Input
USB
InfraRed
SCART/SKY BOX connection

Features
Ability to use SKY's RED autoview feature to initiate recording
(http://www.beststuff.co.uk/phantom_pvr.htm)
Hardware encoding of TV
Playback video / photo / sound

Optional Features
Output to Kitchen LCD (no tuner inbuilt)