Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Google Wave

Powered Speaker Recommendations

  • Subject: Powered Speaker Recommendations
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:41:31 -0000

As I'm unable to find a slim silver stereo amplifier to play my
music through my media center PC with my existing hifi speakers I
guess I'm on the lookout for a set of decent powered speakers. Does
anyone have any recommendations?

Criteria is: Cost, Size, Quality.

I really would have preferred to use my existing speakers but due to
the space under my TV to house an amp and the fact I don't need my
hifi anymore I am being forced to buy powered speakers. I realise
there are plenty of low cost surround sound amp's available and the
quality may be there but they are simply too high to fit under my TV.

Suggestions, comments, complaints, all welcome!
Darren