RE: Re: [OT] SD Memory Cards

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] SD Memory Cards
  • From: "Paul Watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:50:15 -0000

Must be the only person not to have succumbed to the IPOD, have one of the
solid state Sony Jobs which holds enough music for me, will probably swap
that for the Sony Ericsson W800 once it's available later in the year.

I would assume the Sat nav is factory fit only as it integrates with the
steering wheel controls, info screen in instrument cluster, phone etc etc

Cheers

Paul