Latest message you have seen: Re: Creating UPS Powered Mains Sockets Around Your Home

Re: [OT] Ultra Mini Windows XP notebook required

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Ultra Mini Windows XP notebook required
  • From: "gigtekmediacomputers" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:21:22 -0000

Just checked one of the UK distributors and they have 26 of these in
stock.

Mobile Mini Note PC XV841 Notebook

Featuring built-in DVD, elegant design, small size, light weight
(1470g) and solid performance, JVC's Mobile Mini Note PC XV841 sets
new standards for sub notebook PCs. Its new and dazzling 8.9-inch
wide, clear LCD screen pans up to 2048 x 1536 QXGA format, with 16.77M
colours. The ultra-low voltage Intel Pentium M delivers 1GHz high
speed processing, and when matched with the new JVC Mobile Mini Note
PC's 400MHz bus, a fast 2.5", 4200rpm 40GB hard disk drive, and 256MB
RAM (expandable up to 768MB), smooth results are assured, every time.

So maybe a different model to yours but doesn't seem to be discontinued.

Let me know if you want more details.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@s...>