RE: Ideal Home Show, Earls Court

  • Subject: RE: Ideal Home Show, Earls Court
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:12:57 -0000

SWMBO has dragged me round many of these, the trick to the show houses is
wait until the coach parties have gone (usually 16:00 ish), then the queues
are much shorter :) (the alternative is to sit with the kids and have a
snack while SWMBO goes off to look on her own !)

Also, we've found that there's usually space in the car park under Earls
Court 2 (as long as you pre-book), this is much easier & cheaper than
the
train.

"village".

<http://www.xantech.com/mrc88/>