RE: [OT] Web hosting

> It wasn't that bad, hosts like that were the reason I decided
> to do it myself so I could do a better job as I was fed-up
> with the joy of other people's idea of service.

O2 were great when a certain Mr Bond worked there, but when he left and it
was up to an incompetent buffoon to try to run well, it was all down hill
from there.
And of course, they then tried to shut down and not refund any of their
clients who had paid for a year in advance....

It doesn't take much to be better than O2 ended up but yes, I know what you
mean.