RE: [OT] Web hosting

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Web hosting
  • From: "Mark Boyce" <mark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:40:14 -0000

On 04 March 2005 20:10 Tony Butler wrote:

> These guys wouldn't have anything to do with the original=20
> fidonet from the pre internet explosion years would they?

I believe they are ...

Just found email that was sent to me:

<-------------------------------->

Whilst we're fairly confident that our new service is live and working=20
well, we are looking for beta testers to help us with the next phase /=20
roll out.

As such, please pass the word ... anyone signing up between now and=20
March 14th will be able to benefit from a 50% reduction on their first=20
year's hosting, and receive one free domain registration with their=20
hosting!

If you have an existing account with us you will still be able to move=20
across (we will even assist you with the move of your web site / etc=20
from it's existing hosting on our servers) and we can move your domain=20
across at the same time.

To qualify, visit http://www.fido.net/
and choose either the Home or=20
Business hosting package

Enter your details as normal, if you already have your domain hosted=20
with us use the "Manual Transfer" option, if you do not then you
must=20
register a new domain at this time.

Once done, continue to the payment section and use the offer code=20
BETATEST

This will mean you qualify for up to =A312 discount off a domain / first=20
year free, and a 50% discount off your first years hosting ... That's=20
effectively =A325 plus VAT for a .com domain and 1 year's hosting.

This beta offer is open until March 14th 2005.  We reserve the right to=20
close the Beta Test earlier should we deem it necessary.  Discounts are=20
only applicable at the time of ordering and you must use the offer code=20
BETATEST to qualify.