Re: [OT] Recovering Com4

Hi Paul

> What you haven't said is how it was created in the first place - is it
USB to serial converter >etc? The device or program that installed it
could
be run again?

I dont recall how it was created........

I just started up cgate and it opened com4 via a mss unit and is connected
ok ;-).....But if i look in the device manager it still doesnt exsist
...........Maybe when i reboot next time it will show up ???

Thanks
Frank

> What you haven't said is how it was created in the first place - is it
USB to serial converter etc? The device or program that installed it could
be run again?

> Paul.

going
> > pick it up iwould imagine and i have previously scanned the
hardware and
> > had
> > to reboot the computer as it kept scanning and scanning......
> > Thanks
> > Frank

uninstalled my com4
as