Fw: Sonos, and thanks for all the fish

  • Subject: Fw: Sonos, and thanks for all the fish
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:06:32 +0000

The zone player itself is 260x110x180mm - with no packaging. The
controller is ipaq-ish in size.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 02/03/2005 20:03 -----

Discussion