RE: BT Broadband 2MB....a good deal?

I use www.freedom2surf.net and have just upgraded from 512 to 2meg with the
price going from 22.50 to 14.99

I now have a 2 gig limit but the service is unmetered between 1 and 6am.
Extra gigs of data are a couple of quid although I have never needed them.
Spotless service from them too and I even managed to get through on the
help line about a year ago - turned out to be a router reboot (hides head
in shame)

Ian

=
=
=20
neil_frost@graphi                                    =
=
=20
cdata.co.uk              To:       ukha_d@yahoogroups=
.com                                                      =
=20
cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/=
Novartis)                                                 =
=20
02/03/2005 09:43         Subject:  RE: [ukha_d] BT Br=
oadband 2MB....a good deal?                               =
=20
Please respond to                                    =
=
=20
ukha_d                                               =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

I use plus.net http://tinyurl.com/69ksk (it's a
referral link)

=A314.99 for 2mb with 1gb limit. You can upgrade your download limit as
well.
I have a 2gb limit, I run an exchange server (you get a fixed IP address
for free as well) webserver, work from home, I don't download movies or
music. I don't use most of my 2gb though.

Cheers
Neil