Skype and PBX

No connection with these people.=20

I have just hooked my PBX second exchange line to Skype using a box from
eB=
ay - http://tinyurl.com/5o4jv - he
ships from the USA but it was quick and =
without any extra duty. Details of drivers etc are on http://voipfans.com/s=
upport/ Buy it now is =A319.95 plus =A37.50 postage.

No power supply required and it rings a standard phone OK or the PBX will
d=
etect the incoming ring. When connecting it gives a nice dial tone.

The only oddities for standard phone users are UK numbers have to be
prefix=
ed 0044 instead of 0 and you have to key # at the end. For Skype ot Skype
c=
alls the calleee has to have a short code assigned and you dial that
follow=
ed by #. Some of these features will be made transparent in the PBX
softwar=
e next time around, as will selecting the appropriate outgoing line
accordi=
ng to destination and time of day.

Pete