From: Mark Harrison (Groups) [mailto:mph@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 02 March 2005 14:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] BT Broadband 2MB....a good deal?

darren_karp2001 wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I'm currently with Bulldog Communications paying =A324.99 per month
for=20
>2MB in the evenings and weekends but as I'm cancelling the telephone=20
>number which the service is currently on am looking for another ISP.=20
>Bulldog no longer sell this package as they want you to take out a=20
>new line with them which I'm not prepared to do.
>
>BT Broadband at the same money looks interesting but the only thing=20
>that's putting me off is the 15GB per month usage allowance. I'm not=20
>a big downloader by any means but have no way to access any kind of=20
>logs with Bulldog as to my past usage with them. They also cannot=20
>provide this information to me as apparently they do not monitor=20
>customers usage.
>
>=20=20

The thing that puts me off BT Broadband has been the massive=20
unreliability of the service.

Worked with a client on an office move over Christmas. Office move=20
delayed a week because the iron-clad promises were broken. Took 2 months=20
before it was working reliably, and this on an all-BT site (even down to=20
them providing the wireless networking.)

Mark Harrison
Eclipse customer, happy.

=20