Re: LCD TV's

  • Subject: Re: LCD TV's
  • From: "gigtekmediacomputers" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:46:54 -0000

Rob,

We are in Aldermaston, in the middle of a triangle between
Basingtsoke, Newbury and Reading, easy to get to from M3 or M4.

On the 26" all the inputs are on the back of the unit and the tuner is
built in, no extra box, don't know about 32" but it looks similar from
the Video7 website.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Yahoo Lists" <ukha@r...> wrote:
> Stuart,
>=20
> I've also been looking at these as a stop gap (I need to buy a new
TV) to see me through until there is a suitable range of TVs that will
suit the Sky HDTV that is coming out (so far I have only found one
that has all the specs and at =A35k it was a little too much for my
liking)=
.
>=20
> I have a couple of questions:
>=20
> 1 - Where in the Thames Valley? I wouldn't mind seeing one in action
before I buy and am often in the area.
>=20
> 2 - Do they have a separate box for all the inputs and the tuner?
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> Rob