[ADVERT] Compaq Server, SCSI & Other Bits For Sale

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Compaq Server, SCSI & Other Bits For Sale
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:39:00 -0000

I'm having a clearout. I've finally decided that I'm never going to get
around to using this stuff so it's got to go. I'd prefer it went to
someone here, otherwise it's eBay.

I've uploaded a spreadsheet with detailed info to the files area of
Yahoo, although the highlights are in the list below:

* Compaq Proliant 2000/4000 System Board
* Various Compaq SMART Array SCSI controllers (total = 11)
* SCSI cables
* HP MDP RS232-C Full Modem
* 100BaseTX Ethernet Upgrade Module for Compaq ProSignia 200 Servers
* 19" rack mounting rails (horizontal rails to mount heavy kit on)
(total = 2 pairs)
* Sliding tray for above rails
* Kodak Photo & Colour cartridges for Kodak PPM 200 printer

For spreadsheet see:
http://tinyurl.com/4d57m
or
http://f6.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cGQlQmLs8_GenGHB-uEykC-bhi9f4DvAqmX1HCx6aQa
Xkdmft_RmYN5aqKWQGAdrgwKgICFg1dELjHZWgijEvB9uIv0P/Clearout_List_Rev0.xls

All items are priced to go, once these have gone I'll follow up with
some more gear ;-)

Any questions, please direct them off-list to: time DOT hawes AT gmail
DOT com

Thanks,

Tim H.