RE: Re: LCD TV's

  • Subject: RE: Re: LCD TV's
  • From: "Yahoo Lists" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:49:01 -0000

Stuart,

I've also been looking at these as a stop gap (I need to buy a new TV) to
s=
ee me through until there is a suitable range of TVs that will suit the
Sky=
HDTV that is coming out (so far I have only found one that has all the spe=
cs and at =A35k it was a little too much for my liking).

I have a couple of questions:

1 - Where in the Thames Valley? I wouldn't mind seeing one in action
before=
I buy and am often in the area.

2 - Do they have a separate box for all the inputs and the tuner?

Cheers,

Rob