Re: [OT] GeoVision API ?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] GeoVision API ?
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:02:04 -0000

Not sure whether it is a full API or SDK, but I did receive some
stuff from Geovision:
1- A simple util for generating HTML pages (I use this as I am HTML
challenged!!).
2- A webcam SDK (liveX)
The 2nd one contains info on how to develop webcam applications and
makes calls / references to the geovision data broadcasted by the
web and TCP server.
I can send these to you if email me off-list.

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Iain Goodhew" <iain.goodhew@n...>
wrote:
> I would also be interested in this.
>

> I notice that they have external IO module via serial, anyone had
a look at
> the protocol, as this would enable me to interface to comfort/
external
> devices etc.
>

> Iain
>

>   _____

confidential. If
> you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify
the sender
> immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing,
forwarding or
> disclosing its contents to any other person
> Thank you
>
> Check us out at http://www.bt.com/consulting

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j3ofi2/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1109772495/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http
:/www.n