Greetings from a new member.

Hi

I've seen messages from this list in the past as my friend Dave Ward
has sent them on to me. As I've used Macs for over 10 years I was
interested to see how many people were buying the new Mac mini.
Hopefully my Mac experience may be useful to some of the new Mac users.
I use a dual 2ghz G5 at work and have a PowerBook 12" at home; I hope
to buy a Mac mini later in the year.

Cheers,
Tim.

(Mac and Formula 1 fanatic, model-maker, retro computer collector, lard
entrepeneur and slightly obsessed with the 80s classic film WarGames)
http://www.britishlard.co.uk/