RE: Home Automation Add-ins for XP MCE2005...

Now I like the look of that.  I've emailed them for further info!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 March 2005 09:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Home Automation Add-ins for XP MCE2005...

Take "remote" control of your home with Embedded Automation's
mHome home
automation product line. All mHome products are designed to enhance the
media center experience.

mControl allows you to control your home from the comfort of your couch!
Turn on and off lights, or anything else that is plugged into an outlet,
with your remote control. mControl can alert you to events, for examples
motion sensors being triggered, all while enjoying your MicrosoftR Windows
XP Media Center Edition 2005 experience...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1542.html

M.