RE: Another mini-Mac owner ;-)

  • Subject: RE: Another mini-Mac owner ;-)
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:03:37 -0000

> streamed across from a file server. Noticed that the mac OS X
> will just mount a .iso file without any additional 3rd party
> software - sweet!

Nice!  I use daemon tools on the PC if I need to - though that's usually
just to extract the video from an iso image or, rarely, to run some st0pid
app that insists on being run from the CD all the time....

> > Thanks for helping me spend more money on toys Don ;)
> >

> All part of the service Tony, that's what we're here for!

LOL, yeah - my wife would love you for it m8 ;)

Was v.tempted by the apple 20" TFT too - some of those beauts are
gorgeous.
Managed to tear my credit card away in time though :-)

Cheers,

T.