Re: Bulldog service upgraded to 8Mb

  • Subject: Re: Bulldog service upgraded to 8Mb
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:53:14 -0000

You could be right there!!
Just as I gave a "qualified" opinion on Bulldog, they go and
change=20
their DNS addresses WITHOUT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS....
Shame that what could be a major improvement to data-comms (higher=20
speeds - lower prices) is so badly let down by such poor customer=20
support.
I think Bulldog just did not build a decent customer support=20
infrastructure before they launched the products.
Good to be 1st to market...But a huge error in judgement to think=20
you can just wing it on customer support and not get a terrible=20
reputation.

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "John Andrews" <groups@j...> wrote:
> Bulldog are ok if:
> 1. You don't mind their DNS servers being flakey - today their DNS
> servers are down again.
> 2. You don't mind random billing
>=20
> Like I said, the last year has not been good as a bulldog=20
customer, I
> could not recommend them.
>=20
Behalf