Re: Ethernet to serial adaptors as print servers?

> IIRC that's what the Lantronix (sp?) ones were used for (I don't have
> one to test though).

I bought some lantronix MSS100 off ebay - most of them had sticky labels
with printer
names on them before I cleaned them up. So somebody was using them in the
way you mention.

I still have a few left...£25 inc P&P, tested and latest firmware
installed.

Paul