Pricechart?

  • Subject: Pricechart?
  • From: Bram Biesbrouck <b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:02:05 +0200

Hello list,

You might remember me from the earlier post on that protocol-independent
HA-platform, I developed for my thesis at Ghent University. I got some
really
interesting replies in that mail, thanks for that. That research is
currently
postponed to this summer.

Currently, I'm analysing different prices of HA components. My idea is that
these components (low-level) are too expensive nowadays and I'm
investigating
the build of a "generic, protocol-independent, wireless, duplex on/off
switch/dimmer"-electronic component for maximum 15 euro.

As several members of this list sell HA-parts, my question is if you could
provide me with a list of "standard"-component prices. By
"standard", I mean
the components needed for a basic HA setup (switches, dimmers, cables,
panels, AV-hardware, etc). I know I could google these up, but maybe you
could save me the effort of the quest and give me some prices, based on
personal or professional experience.

thanks in advance,

Bram