Re: The Ultimate Home Network Centre?

  • Subject: Re: The Ultimate Home Network Centre?
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:51:11 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b...>
wrote:
> Yer Chris, stop being a tease and spill the beans...
>
> Pete (about to finalise his selfbuild networking solution)

I really don't want to say today, I hope to have the distribution
channel and pricing confirmed either later today or tomorrow.

Then I'll annouce it.

Mark, I'll even try to get one sent to you for evaluation or if you
are in England next week I'll meet you and let you see them

Sorry I can not give you anything more, but I just need to protect my
self for a while.