RE: Re: Medications reminder help please

  • Subject: RE: Re: Medications reminder help please
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:48:48 +0100

Noel,

Just another thought . . . Install xAP at *your* house and via the
sendmytext link-up, use a series of timed xAP -> SMS messages sent to
your Mothers mobile. Different pills at different times can be
accommodated by different xAP messages e.g. "take blue pill at
9.30am",
"take green pill at 2pm" etc.

I don't currently use xAP (it's on the list though . . .) so hopefully
one of the other users/developers could flesh out the detail.

HTH,

Tim.
(there's probably an xPL equivalent too, but I know even less about
that)