Can someone explain this board to me?

  • Subject: Can someone explain this board to me?
  • From: Andy Davies <dajdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:57:03 +0100

The description's not very clear but am I right in thinking that this
board converts a PC in a KVM over IP appliaance.

i.e. you put one or more of these boards in a PC and then hook this PC
up to other PCs and manage then manage them remotely via the 1st PC
and VNC (does this description make sense?)

http://www.opengear.com/product-okvmpci.html