Telepone tails for RJ45

  • Subject: Telepone tails for RJ45
  • From: "Anthony Tod" <atod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:12:16 +0100

Hi All,

Where can I get RJ11 to RJ45  and RJ45 to BT socket tails so that I can
run a cable from my telephone socket into my cat5 my socket, then from
the cat5 patch panel to a ASDL filter and onto my fax and dect?

I have had a look at maplin and cpc, but no luck :-( and I want to avoid
crimping up the cables unless I have to...

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from
your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.