Re: MythTv NTL

No, I'm using FreeView, but I've been discussing this with a mate...

You can't can't get around your NTL box, so you'd have to have a setup
kinda like a Tivo....
MythBox with a capture card like a PVR250/350, which is fed from the NTL
box.
Then you'd need an infra-red blaster (a la Tivo)  to control the NTL box...

The NTL viewing card stays in the NTL box...