Re: Who is it that does PC's on here ?

  • Subject: Re: Who is it that does PC's on here ?
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:15:28 +0100

In article <42A951FC.10107@xxxxxxx>, Phil Harris wrote:
> That I don't mind but is 38db actually *THAT* quiet?

Dunno, I'll tell you next week (hopefully). My wife complains about the
reed relay clicking in the burglar alarm sensor!

> Assuming that it has an SP/DIF output that is supported under MCE then
> that might well be worth considering. Looking forward to hearing what
> Ian thinks on this one.

There are certainly quieter machines, but they either cost an arm and a
leg, or are very limited regards processing power.

But I'll be using Linux and mplayer on this one. Microsoft free zone!

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire