RE: Anyone ever used Lonworks ?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone ever used Lonworks ?
  • From: "Jason Starkie" <jason.starkie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:17:14 +0100

Yes I work on Honeywell products that also have a lonworks connector.

you can send basic control parameters to lon compliant devices for example
start / stop signal setpoint these signals are called snivits (standard
network variables) .

I am just about to put a controller in my house to do the heating control
etc the controller will have all the logic / time programs in it and send
on
/ off commands to lon compliant digital output relays.

Happy to help further if you want to drop me a line off the list

_____