RE: Anyone ever used Lonworks ?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone ever used Lonworks ?
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:46:37 +0100

In principle, providing Daikin release the details of their protocol then
it
could be done. It would probably just require a reworking of the Mitsubishi
interface code. The only difficulty is finding someone in the UK from
Daikin
who has the authority to release the code and be willing to work on this
from their side. In the past this has been very difficult because the
authority has had to come from the parent company in Japan and they are
often unwilling to either release the information or devote any resources
it.

Neil B.

_____