Web TV Tune version 0.1.0

  • Subject: Web TV Tune version 0.1.0
  • From: "Dan" <danto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:56:46 +0300

Hi all,

For the interested people, I have written a small CGI script which can
be used to remotely select the channel of your TV tuner using a web
browser.
It is at beta version 0.0.1 (first release) and has some nice features
like:
- easy configurable for any TV tuner with DirectShow support;
- select TV channel by name;
- very good integration with Unreal Media Server.
- very small footprint on the web page, so it can be used for the
small display of a Pocket PC too.
- no need to start any other application to launch and control the TV
tuner.

It can be downloaded for free from the following location:

http://www.laser.com/dante

A help file is available online at the same location.

A nice usage can be together with a video streaming software (see
Unreal Media Server at http://www.umediaserver.net) to
stream your TV
shows around the house or over the Internet.
If you need any further details do not hesitate to contact me.

Please send me your feedback if you try it.

Best regards,
Dan