[ADVERT] Harmony 655 & 688 remotes at Cost

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Harmony 655 & 688 remotes at Cost
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:02:02 -0000

I have eight or so Harmony 655 and two 688 Remote Controls left over
from the Smart Home Exhibition which I am keen to see the back of.

Happy to offer them out at cost + postage or courier (your choice)

H655's =A359.99 + Shipping

H688's =A382.50 + Shipping

These are fabulous remotes that are not your standard learning remote.
You program them via the web and it automatically sets up the macros
to allow you to use the 'watch tv' listen to music' watch a movie'
instant buttons.

I have one at home and one press of the 'watch tv' turns on my 8 year
old philips tv, turns it to AV1 and turns on my old on digitial
freeview box.

Chris