RE: Email on the move (PDAs)

  • Subject: RE: Email on the move (PDAs)
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:13:11 +0100

Thanks.  Do you know such a person, by any chance?  We may well be looking
for some 'professional' advice, as we've got a lot of
technology/infrastructure decisions to be making, and don't want to jump
the
wrong way.  That said, if I'm going to tinker with the Exchange landscape,
I've got a lot of Corporate tape to get through, so it could be a while, if
at all.

Pete

_____