From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Simon Pawson
Sent: 02 June 2005 10:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Warning - Lovefilm

It may be worth checking up with the credit reference agencies that they
haven't put anything against your file. It is easier to put it right now
when you have the proof that it was a mistake and can get them to fix it
rather than later when you go for a mortgage and discover there is
something
on your file.

Simon

(ever grateful for one of the book clubs who in the eighties started
sending
books that I didn't want then got objectionable about me paying for them. I
only discovered how seriously objectionable when I went for a mortgage - we
hadn't even got to the collection agency stage. Vicious and according to
the
Bank that was doing the mortgage very common and thankfully sorted now.)