RE: Sensible Heat Showcases Hometronic Automation System

  • Subject: RE: Sensible Heat Showcases Hometronic Automation System
  • From: "Robert Chasmer" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:07:50 +0100

> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Just in case anyone wants info via this list or has any general
> HVAC queries then please feel free to post either on or offlist.

I was interested in the radiator controller, and how it works.  Is this
a unit that replaces each normal radiator valve? If so how are the
electronics powered, and is there a manual overide.  Presumming they run
on batteries, how long do they last, and can you hard wire them instead?

Do you then also purchase wireless or possibly wired temperature sensors
for each room (away from the radiators).

I guess I just need to see some pictures and product list...

Thanks

Rob

P.S. How expensive is this kit?

--