Latest message you have seen: Re: What Multimeter? General HA Use

RE: Downloading BBC Radio Streams...??

  • Subject: RE: Downloading BBC Radio Streams...??
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <smorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:07:59 +0100

Noel,

Not exactly what you're asking for, but I can heartily recommend that you
by
a Bug DAB radio from Pure. Insert an SD card into the back and set the
timer
to record the programmes in real time.

Those who took advantage of the recordings of H2G2 I did this way some time
ago should be able to testify to the quality.

Cheers,
Steve