Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Extending USB over Cat5

RE: [OT] Broadband Router for a Mac

> It is possible he already has wireless but this
> guy knows nothing and I'm mean nothing about his MAC! He bought it
because
> it looked pretty!

Isn't that why *everyone* buys them? ;)

Seriously though, you could just get a USB wifi adapter that is MAC
compatible - eg, I know Dlink do some.

If he turns out to have wifi built in, you end up with a spare adapter
If not, you've just brought one so you're okay!

cheers

T.