Latest message you have seen: Fw: Home Auotmation on my house started today

[OT]ish - XDA Smartphone on Hols

  • Subject: [OT]ish - XDA Smartphone on Hols
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:20:58 +0100

Just back from hols - and the first time I had to pack the "big"
phone.
Well, the XDA has plenty of flaws, it needed reset daily for example.

However - WOW, what an amazing bit of kit it continues to be.

This single device was our GPS that took us from airport to appartment,
appartment to Disney etc.

It kept the kids amused as they watch Spongebob and Simpsons on it off the
SD card. It kept my mrs amused playing Solitaire.

I was able to view the CCTV on it live from from the GeoVision box back
home.

Oh yeah, and it's a phone as well.

So the verdict is, depite the many flaws its an amazing device.  I can't
see
myself ever going back to a "normal" phone again.

M.