Latest message you have seen: RE: [ADVERT] InFocus Screenplay 4805 + Brand New & Boxed Lamp

Re: Mythtv Help

What are you using to get the NTL picture into Myth? A Hauppauge 250 card?

As I've using Avermedia 771 DVB-T cards (so the aerial plugs straight
into the PC) I can't really help.
But my picture is as good as my Freeview boxes, the channel change is a
little slow, but I've read that that's down to the DVB cards, added to
the stream buffering that Myth performs.. It can be tweaked to speed it
up by shrinking the buffer...

Are you using the latest build R5A16 of KnoppMyth?