Latest message you have seen: Fw: Home Auotmation on my house started today

Re: Re: The end for Digital Home mag !

wrote:

> > > Is the CEDIA one only available to members?
> >
> > Nope . . . . WH Smiths is my source!
> >
> > Ben
>
> Found the website:
>
> http://www.smart-house.net/
>
> Mags got alot of "design" elements in it . . . .things like
posh taps,
> showers etc ..  . but a fair bit of techie kit too. Worth getting the
> occasional issue but maybe not a subscription.

Is it any better than "Audio-Visual Interiors" (the old US CEDIA
mag)
used to be?

That used to have headlines on the cover like "How to install a
multi-room audio system, page 76"

... and page 76 would start by saying "the first thing to do is
contact
your local CEDIA member. Multi-room audio systems are far too complex a
subject for the DIYer", followed by a page about why a professional
installer was a better bet.

I cancelled my sub :-)

M.