RE: Re: LCD Glass

  • Subject: RE: Re: LCD Glass
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:00:09 +0100

Oh yes - I can vouch for the light-blocking ability of Robs Velux blinds.

First time I stayed over there I was awake at the sparrows fart because of
the searchlight directly in my face - second time (once thay'd been fitted)
I think it was almost 11 when I surfaced because I kept waking up and
thinking it was still nighttime!

Phil

Behalf=20
> > Of Gareth Cook
> > Sent: 20 July 2005 16:31
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Re: LCD Glass
> >=20
> > Ah ok - mebe not the best option then. Just looking for
something=20
> > decent to blank out the windows. the black John Lewis cheapy
blinds=20
> > arent that hot - light seeps in round the edges.
> >=20
> > A bit of woodwork required mebe for some shutters.
> >=20
> >=20
> > And whilst im talking about my cinema - Keith - where's my KAT5
RGB=20