Fw: Re: LCD Glass

  • Subject: Fw: Re: LCD Glass
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:05:57 +0100

I was just quoted =A32k per square metre !!

Permission to say "fek me arse" ?

Anyone actually used this Privalite or equivalent ? I only want a few=20
square metres for blanking out the windows in the cinema room=20

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/07/2005 16:04 -----