RE: Aircon - Possible Bulk Buy

Not having any luck there. Car top ups in Crewe but nothing else. Any
links ;-))

Thanks

Ian

"Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
15/07/2005 22:14
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:     (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] Aircon - Possible Bulk Buy

There's a bloke on ebay (search for "Air con") who if you tell
him the
model, distance between inside and outside units and where you are, will
give you a quote for fitting by email.

Phil